Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've searched this topic on Google for about 30 minutes and found nothing close to what I'm looking for, so I apologize in advance to those who feel I should have searched more before posting this question here.

I have a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan with H&R sport springs on OEM shocks, SPC rear camber arms, and 19" HFP Wheels. The ride is stiff and I'm ok with that, but after 20k miles I still can not get over how the front seems a hair lower than the rear. When I get my car back in 2 months I'll take some pictures of what Im talking about. (I was hit on the drivers side, crossed over 2 concrete medians...so now I wait for the body shop to assess the damage and repair).

So with that being said, Id like to know if anyone has installed the HFP suspension package on a V6 Sedan? Issues? Fitment? I would assume I have to buy the A/T kit since the V6 sedans only come in auto...whomp whomp...Can anyone clarify which kit they bought and any issues, if any, you came across? Also any pictures of sedans with the HFP suspension and 19" HFP wheels would be nice!

Thank you in advance!

EDIT : This is the only photo I could find of my car when the suspension was fresh...cant really see how the front sits lower than the rear though from this angle...

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Question? Are you positive you got the set of springs for the V6 model? The front springs on the V6 model are heavier to support the added weight from the V6 motor. H&R #51846 is for the V6 model, #51845 is for the 4 cylinder model. Just a thought.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.