Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This company has the 19” HFP wheels for sale (I will leave the name of the company out) but you need to take a close look at the picture. They advertize these wheels as “Refinished to Brand New Original Condition(A+) “

Am I crazy, or does this wheel have scrapes, scratches, bends, and curb rashes all over?

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like plastic wrapping..

But best way to find out is to contact that UNKNOWN NAME company directly and find out the quality of the wheels, and directly ask if there is any VISIBLE damage to the wheel.
Haha, true….I just left out the name cause I didn’t want to give anyone a bad rap if not deserved.

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
I wonder if they were my old ones discount tire refinished...

·
Registered
222 Posts
I actually think that the border was photoshopped which would explain the uneven borders around the wheel. It definitely looks like plastic on the inside.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Dude that's scratched don't get that,pm the company homie Im looking for new wheels too haha

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
well depends on how cheap it is..lol for the right price i would get em and repaint em.or maybe a diff color to be different idk

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would def buying at the right price cuz they cost too damn much from the factory and I don't like the size which is what 19x7?? Lol I don't like the width

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would def buying at the right price cuz they cost too damn much from the factory and I don't like the size which is what 19x7?? Lol I don't like the width
Really? I have found these bad boys for $1200 shipped brand new. I think that’s a pretty good price for good lookin 19’s

They are 19x8 +55

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Doc Mojo
1,499 Posts
Really? I have found these bad boys for $1200 shipped brand new. I think that’s a pretty good price for good lookin 19’s

They are 19x8 +55
i think you could do better....
collegehills honda sells'em for $1350, with $75 shipping.... so you saved like $225 for used/repainted/refurbished wheels....

if it's like $1000 or less shipped, then it'd be a good deal.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think you could do better....
collegehills honda sells'em for $1350, with $75 shipping.... so you saved like $225 for used/repainted/refurbished wheels....

if it's like $1000 or less shipped, then it'd be a good deal.
Please re-read my post. I didn’t buy ANYTHING. I said I found them BRAND NEW for $1200 shipped.

The refurbished are $250 a piece, and yes I agree…..kinda :paranoid:

·
9th Gen Coupe
961 Posts

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
ah... sorry for the confusion... for $1200 shipped i may consider too lol... but what's the weight of the HFPs? and are they pressure cast or forged?
HFP's have Cast-In ribs to make them more rigid. Not sure on the weight.

·
Doc Mojo
1,499 Posts
HFP's have Cast-In ribs to make them more rigid. Not sure on the weight.
lol, i see you have your HFP wheels. don't suppose you would "weigh" them the next time you take'em off for some sort of service? tires on of course. I just want to know the weight difference between stockish 17" wheel/tire vs 19"HFP wheel/tire.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts