1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 13 Sport Accord Auto Sedan

Looking for a stock size reusable drop in air filter

who makes one?

Are any of them oil less like the new aem drop in filters?

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks

·
Registered
884 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ditto. You can feel little difference with a short ram; with a replacement filter you will feel nothing. What's the point?
Drop in filters are worthless unless your car comes stock with a cone filter like the s200, rrsx, etc. Your better off taking off yout stock resonater or buying a SRI/CAI

·
HA-420
709 Posts
...with a replacement filter you will feel nothing. What's the point?
Drop in filters are worthless unless your car comes stock with a cone filter like the s200, rrsx, etc. Your better off taking off yout stock resonater or buying a SRI/CAI
Who cares why? I don't think he said anything about it being for performance.

If he want's to buy a good quality drop in filter, then great! We need more money pumped into this economy.

·
Registered
884 Posts

If he want's to buy a good quality drop in filter, then great! We need more money pumped into this economy.
He could pump and extra $125 in the economy by getting an intake. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
As I said in another thread, drop in probably won't give you anything. But if you are looking for one, get an afe pro dry s.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
199 Posts

hahahaha ok i guess the OP shouldnt buy Pepboys $20 Fram drop in air filter (same one you get from honda) and buy a $40-60 drop in filter. Be my guest :)

I was once in the same boat OP, its not worth the money for a high grade drop in filter. For performance or replacment reasons!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts