Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I want to mod my car some more....but....I don't know what to do!!! Please take a look at my signature and offer up suggestions for what to do next..I would really appreciate it!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
72 Posts
wheels, tint or hids since you have the coupe :thmsup:

·
Overdrive
618 Posts
New wheels, audio upgrade, exhaust, new savings account?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol

lol you guys.... all those ideas are great...but that's why i'm undecided...cuz there's so many ways to go..

in terms of budget...um... maybe 2K?

thanks for looking guys..i'm a big fan, and look up to you. so what do you think?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Depends if you want to go for performance or aesthetics. You can either buy some coils and wheels for looks, or get a UR Crank pulley, Jpipe, intake etc.

Nm I see you have HFP suspension, get some wheels and maybe an intake or something.

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
You should probably do a spc rear camber kit to make sure you're tires wear evenly with the HFP suspension as they are probably not within spec as is. If you are going for performance I hear the J-pipe is supposed to unlock the most ponies for us but can't verify it first hand till I get it in.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i vote for some nice wheels

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Chris did his dyno with P2R Throttle Body Spacer, TB Coolant Bypass, Takeda Intake, Megan Racing Cat-Back and ATLP J-Pipe with Race Pipe and the gains were about 10hp and 9lbs of torque at the wheels. 211hp base to 221.2. I could be a little more with some variables effecting his results etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts