Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As a thank you for the warm welcome to the driveaccord.net forums, and for our existing customers who let us know about the forum, we wanted to offer a special discount to members. We are have come up with a way to offer a huge discount on the Injen Cold Air Intakes for the 9th Gen Accords just for you.

Just use the coupon code: DA_9thInjen_VIP

Enter the coupon code on the checkout page with the intake in your shopping cart to save big money. We can't advertise the discount, but it's a great deal. You can check it out yourself on our site. And as always, shipping is included on them for the lower 48 states. If you have any questions about this sale or any other part for your Accord feel free to contact us. :wave:

www.proimporttuners.com/parts/2013-honda/accord-injen-cold-air-intake

The sale is valid through the end of January, but try to get your orders in soon in case we sell out.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Best deal I've found so far. Pretty cool really. Any idea how much the shipping costs are to Ontario, Canada?

·
Registered
230 Posts
how much it is after discount for i4?

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Man... now I really want one but the wife already bought my Christmas/birthday presents.

·
Registered
842 Posts
how much it is after discount for i4?
The seller didn't want to post the price, so I'm not sure I should, but I created an account to see the discount and will PM the price to you. Anyone else who's interested can PM me as well. Hope it's OK to do that.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best deal I've found so far. Pretty cool really. Any idea how much the shipping costs are to Ontario, Canada?
Shipping to most of Canada is going to run about $30 with UPS. If you place the order on our site, one of our reps will contact you with an exact shipping quote.

Gator_CR2 said:
Man... now I really want one but the wife already bought my Christmas/birthday presents.
The sale runs through the end of January, so you have a bit of time after the Holidays to get what you really want. :thmsup:

mbnc said:
The seller didn't want to post the price, so I'm not sure I should, but I created an account to see the discount and will PM the price to you. Anyone else who's interested can PM me as well. Hope it's OK to do that.
It's obviously quickest to add it to a shopping cart on our site and enter the code since we aren't allowed to advertise the price, but you can PM us or mbnc for the total as well.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Shipping to most of Canada is going to run about $30 with UPS. If you place the order on our site, one of our reps will contact you with an exact shipping quote.
Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Will be placing my order soon.

·
No PRND
583 Posts
less hp gain, less sound. To me it is a bit weird.
Has there been a dyno test to compare all the available intakes? I wasn't aware of one.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Not that I know of, but this statement was based on the advertised performance of each by their respective company.

As for the sound, its been discussed on this forum. Injen is still very awesome if you want a CAI though, and at the price that proimportuners sells it, you will feel like you are stealing from them :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see this before the start of the new year. We have plenty of intakes in stock and ready to ship so hit us up and we'll get you taken care of like we did sorondo and FreAkInZ.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Only Two Weeks Left

Don't forget, there are only 2 weeks left on the intake sale.

Please hit us up with any questions you have.

And most importantly, enjoy your Accord this weekend. :thmsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Anything available for the 2014 Accord Sport Sedan?

·
Registered
495 Posts
what is the model number for a 2014 sport?

·
No PRND
583 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts