Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatzup my name is Alex. I just got home from Afghanistan and picked up a 2011 accord with 25k miles for 17k cash.

What mods can I do?

What do you guys and gals recommend?

Stuck in Afghanistan be home early 2014

Attachments

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome home, glad you made it back safely. Thanks for your service to the USA. Hope you enjoy the new car and your time here on DA Forums. That color looks a lot like my '13 MSM.

·
2010 EX 4dr VTEC 2.4L
248 Posts
We welcome you with open arms :)
Judging by the picture, there's no fog lights and the handles are not chrome, so I'm guessing it's a i4 Accord 2011~2012.

Check my signature. It may help you with mod ideas. Happy tuning~

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome home, thank you for your service to our country. I hope you enjoy your car!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome home, and thank you for your service!! Here my 2008 EX-L 4 cylinder when I first bought it and what it looks like now, I put the V6 bumper on front and rear with daul Borla exhaust, aftermarket (fake) mugen grill that I painted white,and the poly urethane front mugen lip, aftermarket headlights and tail lights, and I shaved off thr emblems on my trunk.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are you out of Knox? We just had a brigade come back.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you out of Knox? We just had a brigade come back.
Yeah I was embedded with them a co 2-2

I'm thinking stereo upgrade pioneer in dash screen fully upgraded sound system window visors sunroof visor tints shaved emblems maybe get a grill to match the car. the rims off the 2014 sport accord if they fit. Air intake any other ideas?

Got a 3500 budget

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd be more bummed about being stuck in Knox than asscrackistan. But this coming from a man that just passed the 20 yr mark. I heard asscrackistan has changed a lot since I was there Dec 01-Aug 02. Welcome home brother.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd be more bummed about being stuck in Knox than asscrackistan. But this coming from a man that just passed the 20 yr mark. I heard asscrackistan has changed a lot since I was there Dec 01-Aug 02. Welcome home brother.
Ass****istan is worse and not in the fun way.
I hated Knox. I was a civilian embedded with the unit. I'm just happy to be home

Got some work done to it yesterday

25% tints all the way around

Grill carbon fiber wrapped

Hids

Interior lights

My cousin did my Honda logo

Attachments

·
2010 EX 4dr VTEC 2.4L
248 Posts
Got some work done to it yesterday

25% tints all the way around

Grill carbon fiber wrapped

Hids

Interior lights

My cousin did my Honda logo

Great job! Looks aggressive :p
u should also look into Viper SmartStart. Just got mine today and I can honestly say it's one of my best mods.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thinking of getting a takeda? will it void warranty?
It will not void the warranty. The only way that you would have any sort of problem is if something happened to your engine and they proved that the intake caused it. I haven't heard of Takedas having any problems or CELs and even in the rare chance that something did go wrong it is easy enough to just throw the original intake back in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts