Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has a contact in the US or Canada for this awesome G8 bodykit as I am able to get one because my brother lives in Bangkok, Thailand for $1400US but the shipping and duty fees will "EASILY" double on that price. I no longer speak Thai so communication is very difficult but I was told it will be approx. $1000+ for shipping through seaport alone. Plus the currency exchange! Would you pay almost $3000+ for this kit plus extra for the paint job?...........GOD this kit is HOT!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you mean........I'm that close to sending my brother the money and hope my mother relays the proper information to him because I just speak English and my mother's the one who is doing the translation for me! (lol) I'll upload some more pics for you!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I wouldnt do it if i were you!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not my cup of tea
It's different strokes for different folks right! I'm not a fan of the Mugen style myself as it's too "typical" and not rare like the G8 kit. I don't see many people even running around with the Modulo kits so I guess the Asians have much of a better choice when it comes to bodykits from Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam and Japan!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes us Asians like rice because it's healthy for you and this is why we still live a longer life even with a much lower poverty level and less medicine for aid. But the funny thing is the US's obesity rate is 3X worse than any other country and you'll be lucky if you live until 60+ because of all of the growth hormones you consume!

·
Registered
242 Posts
yes us asians like rice because it's healthy for you and this is why we still live a longer life even with a much lower poverty level and less medicine for aid. But the funny thing is the us's obesity rate is 3x worse than any other country and you'll be lucky if you live until 60+ because of all of the growth hormones you consume!
Ricer!!

·
Corvalis TTX
4,609 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I love this kit and some of the others that they offer, I was in contact with someone that was interested in them. The more people we get to order them the cheaper they are itll cut the price and shipping in almost half if u have like 20 people

1 - 20 of 30 Posts