Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Now call it the new Crosstour and sales would jump exponentially.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yessssssssssss.... Call it a TouringS Add Sport's 18" wheels, Touring headlights, V6, 6-speed manual or paddle-shift 6 speed automatic...HPF suspension...sell it a couple thousand above Touring, they will sell a ton of them....
Hey On2, nice job....

·
Banned
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yessssssssssss.... Call it a TouringS Add Sport's 18" wheels, Touring headlights, V6, 6-speed manual or paddle-shift 6 speed automatic...HPF suspension...sell it a couple thousand above Touring, they will sell a ton of them....
Hey On2, nice job....
Thanks!

This Honda Concept has 20" Sport look wheels and LED headlights.

I would like the 7-speed DCT from the new RLX.

·
Banned
784 Posts
Thanks!

This Honda Concept has 20" Sport look wheels and LED headlights.

I would like the 7-speed DCT from the new RLX.
The second photo is photoshopped. If you look at the people around the car, it is identical photo and someone doctored it. Good try!

·
Banned
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The second photo is photoshopped. If you look at the people around the car, it is identical photo and someone doctored it. Good try!
Umnnnn....no shit? I was the one who photoshopped it. LOL which is the whole point of this thread.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
While you are at it can you photo shop RWD on there too? :D

True Story: The 1997-03 Pontiac Grand Prix used the same roof line for the coupe and sedan. This was atributed to its sales success and appeal its first few years. A sedan that looked the same in profile as its coupe counterpart. And, it also helped keep cost down as many parts and production tooling could be used between the too.

Jay

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
A coupe is a 2 door car. Even before WWII car manufacturers built two door cars and called them called coupes. A four door coupe, like the MB CLA, is an oxymoron. The rear seats are supposed to be less comfortable than the sedan because they are designed for occasional use or for small kids. A coupe is a sporty personal car. Sometimes they are called 2+2 cars. Very few car companies make full size or mid size coups because they are targeted to a specific customer. Luckily Honda continues to make the Accord in a coupe body. Making a four door car and calling it a coupe is sacrilegious. Only the Europeans can get away with it because most families in Europe can only afford to have one car that fits everyone. Honda only makes the Accord coupe for the North American market.

·
Banned
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A coupe is a 2 door car. Even before WWII car manufacturers built two door cars and called them called coupes. A four door coupe, like the MB CLA, is an oxymoron. The rear seats are supposed to be less comfortable than the sedan because they are designed for occasional use or for small kids. A coupe is a sporty personal car. Sometimes they are called 2+2 cars. Very few car companies make full size or mid size coups because they are targeted to a specific customer. Luckily Honda continues to make the Accord in a coupe body. Making a four door car and calling it a coupe is sacrilegious. Only the Europeans can get away with it because most families in Europe can only afford to have one car that fits everyone. Honda only makes the Accord coupe for the North American market.
Welcome to the new age.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
It is exactly the same as the sedan but with a different C pillar and rear taillight/bumper treatment. Current sedan design is a home run.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I would hate to see the only two door cars in production be either very expensive or very small, ie. MB or BMW and Civic size or smaller.

·
PLATINUM PLAYER
82 Posts
Haha!!! this thread is awesome in several ways

On2 you got skillz that looks good

2014 Sport Sedan 6MT

·
13 Bagged Accord EXL V6
230 Posts
I always liked this pic and even tho its a drawing its more aggressive than what we really get.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts