1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got these Books today!

- 2003 Honda Accord Service Manual V6 Supplement
- 2003 Model Series Body Repair Manual

i've seen people take pics of certain pages when other Members needed it. lotta info can be found also in the Manual on HondaHookUp

if you want a pic of ANYTHING, message or PM me anytime

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
For completeness you should get yourself the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual (ETM) and the 2003 service manual. The v6 supplement only covers whats different between the k24 and j30 equipped cars

Reactions: bobbo

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For completeness you should get yourself the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual (ETM) and the 2003 service manual. The v6 supplement only covers whats different between the k24 and j30 equipped cars
grabbed the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual and i truly hope it is a thick a$$ book because everything else about electrical:

Haynes, Service Manual, etc. are usually very brief

2003 Service Manual? ain't that what i got?

·
03-SSM-AV6-6MT
1,018 Posts
I got these as well. Saved me so much money so far, and it's good reading material for when you are bored. lol

·
BRWNFLSH now
7,459 Posts
In the V6 supplement, it will say many times, refer to the regular service manual. That book is twice as thick as the V6 supplement.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
grabbed the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual and i truly hope it is a thick a$$ book because everything else about electrical:

Haynes, Service Manual, etc. are usually very brief

2003 Service Manual? ain't that what i got?
you just have the body repair manual and v6 supplement, so it covers rebuilding the v6, however if you needed a info on say testing the instrument panel or hvac system it will either say refer to 2003 service manual or just wont have a section for it. Any shared systems between the 4cyl and v6 cars only appears in the 2003 service manual and not the v6 supplement.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah i see, yeah i located the Main behemoth one and trying to get my hands on it

if anyone on here would want to part with their so i can take pics when Members need them, i would be eternally grateful

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,708 Posts
Here's the electrical service manual. Interactive is much better than flipping pages:

03-05
Service Information

06-07
Service Information

says Hybrid, but I think that means it covers regular and hybrid.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Full Service Manual is on the way

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2003 Service Manual arrived. thought the V6 Supplement was a thick book, the Service Manual is a behemoth but thats what you want in a manual meant to be a go to for Honda mechanics

used a playing card to show how thick it is:

again, if you are curious about anything, will be more than happy to help out and take pics of the pages/info you want

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I pm'd you about the accord radiator. I am receiving my new radiator this coming week and was wondering if you can possibly show me anything on radiator removal in the manual.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for the Member who requested the Radiator supplement:

i also attached the Index list so you can see whats all available

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sry to bring back an Old Thread but we got another Honda in our family...2006 CR-V AWD and there's a CR-V site like DriveAccord but apparently CR-V drivers aren't nearly as helpful as the Accord/TL/TSX community

if anyone can point me to a FREE or only Register site for 2002-2006 CR-V Manuals, myself along with a lotta CR-V will be eternally grateful for your help

WHILE I"M AT IT...IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS about the 7th Gen. that you want me to take pics of, I will gladly do it before I sell the Shop Manuals...i got them all so ask or PM me anytime!

(sry my old Photobucket pics don't work but since PB tried to charge $400 a year to post pictures, i was extremely upset and deleted my account...last i heard PB went from a staff of 100 to about 5-6?...i don't see why anyone would ever use them again)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts