Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm new here but I have a question. I recently bought the honda care warranty for my new 22 Accord 2.0 from Hyannis Honda. But where can I see the extended warranty details like whether it's active and the duration of the warranty?

They sent me a pdf of the service contract receipt but I just wanted to see it somewhere other than on the contract for peace of mind.

Thanks for the help in advance

· Registered
1,781 Posts
You should have received a welcome package that contains ID cards to keep in your wallet/glove box that has your name, the VIN, expiration date/mileage, and the selling dealer. If you didn't get this, maybe reach out to Hyannis and ask them or contact Honda Customer service. It may take a few weeks for the envelope to arrive, though.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should have received a welcome package that contains ID cards to keep in your wallet/glove box that has your name, the VIN, expiration date/mileage, and the selling dealer. If you didn't get this, maybe reach out to Hyannis and ask them or contact Honda Customer service. It may take a few weeks for the envelope to arrive, though.
Ohh okay. I bought the warranty about 3 days ago so it makes sense why I haven't received anything in the mail. Thank you for your reply.

· Registered
2,744 Posts
Ohh okay. I bought the warranty about 3 days ago so it makes sense why I haven't received anything in the mail. Thank you for your reply.
It took them about 3+ weeks for me to receive mine. I called Honda customer service after about 3 weeks and didn't see the package, then a few days after I called, I got it lol. They told me they'd resend it and they sure did. A couple weeks after I called I got a second package.... Now I have two lol.

Long story short, it could take a while, I'm thinking many 2.0t owners are likely keeping the car vs. trading in. But definitely call if it takes too long.

Also, make sure to check the expiration date/mileage to ensure it's 100% correct.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts