Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Honda is offering some good incentives on '13 & '14's. Some of you have mentioned there's an additional $500 either towards payments or cash back (or something) if you finance but, you have to ask for it because it's not advertised??

What are the details and how do I go about requesting it?

Thanks

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Is it the 500 flex cash? The dealer brought it up in my negotiations as I was trying to get the best deal possible. They applied it after they wouldn't lower the price anymore but I still wasn't signing paperwork.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Just yell GIMME!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
When I negotiated my price the dealership asked that I finance through Honda so they could get the $500 rebate I was planning to pay cash. I financed the minimum amount for the minimum time and paid off the balance when I received the paperwork. The interest was $7. I have been dealing with this store for years and they always give me a fair deal and have a great service department. Great customer service is worth something.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Is it the 500 flex cash? The dealer brought it up in my negotiations as I was trying to get the best deal possible. They applied it after they wouldn't lower the price anymore but I still wasn't signing paperwork.
This. You have to hold out for it. When they put this on the table, usually the price is not getting any lower.

Jay

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
This. You have to hold out for it. When they put this on the table, usually the price is not getting any lower.

Jay
When I bought mine the interest rate from Honda was .9% if you are going to finance elsewhere can you find a lower rate? In case anyone has forgotten the dealer has to make a buck somewhere to stay in business.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
When I bought mine the interest rate from Honda was .9% if you are going to finance elsewhere can you find a lower rate? In case anyone has forgotten the dealer has to make a buck somewhere to stay in business.
When I bought mine I had the approval from Honda financing, .9%. The dealer got me a lower rate from B of A. Dealer was having a "feud" with Honda Financial.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
When I bought mine I had the approval from Honda financing, .9%. The dealer got me a lower rate from B of A. Dealer was having a "feud" with Honda Financial.
I didn't argue since my total interest paid on the loan was only $7 :D
My sales man told me the interest wouldn't accrue until I received the paperwork which is not true. Now every time I see the guy I ask him for the $7 back. He has a good sense of humor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts