Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is it going everyone? So, I just purchased my first Honda, 2008 Honda Accord coupe 2.4L with 112k as a second car. My previous car was a 2005 Audi Allroad, 2.7L Twin Turbo. I came across this Honda on sheer luck, because I went to the dealership to look at another Audi, but when I got there, it was already sold. I was coerced into looking at this Honda by my wife. So I test drove it, and….. It was great (AND CHEAPER)!!!! No more taking front ends off for timing belt replacements and less gas cost!!

I am probably going to mod it a little, because…Why not! I will probably swap out the IM, TB, exhaust, new rims.

I look forward to seeing what this has to offer!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats on the new Honda and welcome to DA Forums. Hope you enjoy your purchase. Does your state require front license plate? If not I suggest you remove it asap as it detracts from the clean lines of your coupe. I don't see one on the truck in the background.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome to DA forums. Very nice looking ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, they are not required. I am probably going to buy a new bumper because it has a gash on the driver side, along with the holes from the license plate plaque. I hate front license plates.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts