Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any good sites that specialize in honda parts? Like the HFP under body kits or other kits made for our cars? I want to add a kit and possibly lower the car just a bit and add a nice set of aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

·
Superbikes do it better
512 Posts
Are there any good sites that specialize in honda parts? Like the HFP under body kits or other kits made for our cars? I want to add a kit and possibly lower the car just a bit and add a nice set of aftermarket wheels.
I know most folks have answered with OEM Honda parts suppliers, but I get the impression that you're looking for aftermarket tuner parts. There're a variety of places that sell online, but you'll probably discover that most of the aftermarket Honda parts cater to Civics, S2000s and older Accords. That's not to say that you won't be able to find wheels, coil overs, intakes and exhausts, but depth seems to be much better for other models. In my search for performance parts, I've checked:

www.summitracing.com
JEGS Performance Auto Parts - Holley - Billet Specialties - Edelbrock - MSD - Moroso - Mr Gasket - Free Shipping on All Orders @ JEGS
Options Auto Salon - Sport Compact Car Performance Parts
K&N Performance Air Filters, Air Intakes, Oil Filters & Cabin Filters
www.tirerack.com
Throwdown Performance - Throwdown Performance - The Race Starts & Finishes Here! - Homepage
Power Stop | Extreme Performance Brake Systems

etc., etc., etc.....

Grab an issue of DSport, Superstreet or Pasmag and you'll find adds for a variety of different shops that sell tuner parts for imports. Or just perform a general web search.

·
2013 Accord V6-6MT
2,885 Posts
Negotiate with you local dealer.

For more than 20 years, my local dealer has given me a minimum of 15% discount on all Honda parts. Why? Two reasons:

(a) I have been a good parts customer over the years (not so much nowadays).

(b) They know that if they don't give me a discount, I will go somewhere else. Twenty percent is easy to find on the internet, but for some parts, particularly the low cost parts, the shipping cost can negate the savings.

So, just ask your local dealer for a parts discount. They will make a profit if you buy from them, but if you go somewhere else, they make zero profit. That argument works for me most of the time for a variety of products, given Internet competition.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got a family member that is the finance manager for a dealer and figured i will order the underbody kit thrust him since ill get it at dealer cost. But is the HFP kit the best looking for the coupe?

·
Long live the manual
728 Posts
I've got a family member that is the finance manager for a dealer and figured i will order the underbody kit thrust him since ill get it at dealer cost. But is the HFP kit the best looking for the coupe?
Who is looking ? Its all a matter of taste.

If you lower your car those under body kits will be toast in no time.

All depends on what you want.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking at getting a few OEM dealer accessories. for a 2015 coupe ex-l

rubber floor mats
Trunk Tray

Where should I go? Ebay i assume, but anybody have any recommended ebay sellers or are there any recommended dealers?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

rubber floor mats
Trunk Tray

Where should I go? Ebay i assume, but anybody have any recommended ebay sellers or are there any recommended dealers?
Sometimes ebay will have a higher price but free shipping.

accessories-honda

bernardi parts

majestic honda

H and A accessories

Honda parts deals

accessories-honda usually has low prices but I usually ask bernardi to price match them. Have used them all except for the first one. Bernardi is convenient for me due to location. I can order in the morning with standard shipping and it will be delivered the next day.

I just got weather techs for our 2015 crv and they are superior to the honda mats that I have on our other Hondas. They cover everything and leave few gaps for crap to get beneath where the with the Honda mats stuff gets behind the footrest and has no coverage under the accelerator pedal. They are double the price though.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Majestic Honda has always been good to me. College Hills Honda has similar pricing and is a sponsor of this site so there is that to consider as well.

That said, the items you listed are not Honda-specific parts and can be bought from various vendors. I've always had good luck with AutoAnything.com

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts

rubber floor mats
Trunk Tray

Cheapest I found the trunk tray was bernardi parts on eBay.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah I had the dealer throw in the trunk tray and window visors at no extra cost. I was really stoked about that trunk tray lol. Already came through the other day as I was washing clothes somehow the soap leaked out all over otw home. Luckily it was a quick wipe and done.

I'm going to not get the mats from honda but instead purchase some weather tech mats. IMO way worth the cost. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts