Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes a Honda specific wheel that would be compilable to VMR wheels? Im looking for something like the VMR 710 thats made for our cars and just don't know where to look. I used Pyspeed for my VMR's on my GTI but they only list German car applications. I know I read that VMR was making a 5x114 wheel so I might give them a call but was looking for similar quality options that aren't $2500...lol Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
I had VMR 701 wheels on my Tiguan. Awesome wheels got so many compliments for them.
Currently I now have VMR 702 on my Accord Sport, hub-centric. Call them direct I spoke with Mitch, Great Service. I know they have the 810, 702, and 701 that can be hub-centric for hondas. The other wheels I was looking before I made my decisions was the TSW Bathurst and Nurburgring Rotary Forged. I was told they too were available Hub-centric and specific to Hondas. In the accord wheel thread, I think there are only 3 of us with VMR wheels.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Order through VMR direct. Give them a call as mentioned, they now drill in house for Japanese cars. 710s aren't $2,500, more like 1,200. I am running V810s.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Order through VMR direct. Give them a call as mentioned, they now drill in house for Japanese cars. 710s aren't $2,500, more like 1,200. I am running V810s.
Sorry I was referring to wheels like Vossen when I said $2500. I was looking for options that are equal to VMR in quality and price. VMR's are extremely high quality at very reasonable prices.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called VMR on Friday and they will custom cut a set of wheels for our Honda's that will be hub centric. They quoted me $250 a wheel for 19x8.5 with an offset of +42 and $100 for shipping. So $1100 for a set of wheels that will be Honda specific for VMR sounds like a very good deal to me. I will probably have to wait until next spring before I can spare the cash with vacation coming up and then Christmas right around the corner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts