Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
283 Posts
I noticed this a few days after purchasing the car. it flexes right in front of the driver steering wheel while driving. I look at the opposite side on the passenger side, and did not see any flex at all.

· Registered
283 Posts
I’ve had my 2018 Sport to the dealer twice for the same flutter without a fix. I have the black accord and it seems much more noticeable while driving with the glare.
There aren’t any adjustable bumpers or dampers on the 2018. The dealer took out 3-4 other 2018 on the lot, ALL with the same flutter over bumps and at the higher speeds. Conclusion is design flaw and have to wait for a service bulletin for a fix.
is this a defect that would require a fix?

· Registered
283 Posts
This flutter is an unnecessary annoyance. I note it more on the darker colors where reflections are more prominent. It stands out more on touring models where/when HUD is activated and ones eyes are directed to that area. Picked up first touring (1.5) October 14 and it was quite noticeable. Now have a Silver 2.0, and while not quite as noticeable, it's there. Have driven approximately 40 '18 Accords...they all demonstrated this trait.
did you exchange 1.5 to 2.0 as trade-in?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.