Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Accord that I need to get inspected but the front windows are too dark. I have 20% all the way around and when I drove up to my usual shop the guy instantly said it won't pass because of the front windows. Anyone know of any lenient shops around the Houston area that will let me slide with illegal tint? I live in Katy but work in downtown Houston so somewhere around either of those would be great. Thanks guys!

·
Just Do It
347 Posts
lol, 20% and wont pass.. try a local carwash that does inspections or take the extra drive to southwest area. Theres plenty that aren't strict, considering I have 5% in the front I haven't had any issues .

·
2005 Honda Accord LX, I4
47 Posts
You can drive down south on highway 6 past bellaire. There are several shops who will happily do the inspection without being too strict. I got mine passed even when one of my brake light was out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Those inspection places are asking to get fined. Best if you know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone... That way, they won't think you're a secret auditor from TXDOT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts