Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried convincing my wife to get a used '10 or '11 but she really wants a new one which the 2.4 is in our price range.

How is the 2.4 acceleration? She doesn't care for speed but I can't find any info online. Is the gas mileage better than epa like other Hondas?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've tried convincing my wife to get a used '10 or '11 but she really wants a new one which the 2.4 is in our price range.

How is the 2.4 acceleration? She doesn't care for speed but I can't find any info online. Is the gas mileage better than epa like other Hondas?
The 4 cylinders run sweet. Only 2WD though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2WD drive is fine. We rarely get snow/ice where we live. I'm trying to find vids/reviews of the 4 cylinder with no luck. It seems the 2013 model has been upgraded quite nice over the first year Accord Crosstour models.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I found the 4 cyl surprisingly driveable - much better than a CRV for instance. You notice the difference against the V6 on long uphills but otherwise its actually very nice. Interior of EX is virtually unchanged over 2012s - its the exls that have the big interior changes.

·
Just got my 11 EX sedan!
182 Posts
I got a couple questions.
1) is a 4 cly a slug? Im not looking for a race car?
2) what was the first year for it?
3) i assume it comes in EX-L trim?
4) what kind of mpg will a 4 cyl get.

Guys i really need/want one. My problem is im upsidedown still on my 05 accord sedan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts