Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm planning to buy a 2005-2007 Honda Accord, but I don't really understand how versions works, I want a version with leather seats (the interior color doesn't matter), sunroof, cruise control, sedan, and all that features that I know that some versions has, but I don't know the exact one.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
You may have a European Accord which was sold in the USA as an Acura so the model designations will probably be different. Here an Acura Tl means Touring Luxury as an example.

·
Registered
07 Accord Sedan EX V6 Auto
275 Posts
Assuming the Euro Accord follows the same trim names as the North American, you want an EX or EX-L. I don't know if this is true though, you probably want to ask a European Accord forum instead.

·
Registered
07 Accord Sedan EX V6 Auto
275 Posts
I thought we were talking EE.UU per what the OP wrote, which means US as far as I recall?
You're right, my Spanish is rusty. Yeah, only the facelift V6 sedans were available with manual, and those were very rare.
He wants a 4 cylinder EX-L, or a EX V6.

·
Registered
Honda Accord 2006 EX-L Nav. 2.4l with 123K miles
95 Posts
My 2006 EX Accord came with leather seats, sunroofs and the navigation system.

So I guess that´s the EX-L

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
EX-L (Leather). EX is not short for anything.
Honda model designations: LX (Luxury), EX (Executive), EX-L (Executive Luxury which came with leather), other designations were Sport, SE (Special Edition) VP (Value Package), etc.

·
Honda Enthusiast
2017 CR2 Sport 6MT CBP
3,100 Posts
Honda model designations: LX (Luxury), EX (Executive), EX-L (Executive Luxury which came with leather), other designations were Sport, SE (Special Edition) VP (Value Package), etc.
They’re simply trim codes, I can find no documentation that they are abbreviations. I have never heard of Luxury, Executive, etc. The same as LS, LT, and LTZ with GM.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
You are correct, they are trim codes, but years ago they were defined in a different way on the accord, I think.

·
Honda Enthusiast
2017 CR2 Sport 6MT CBP
3,100 Posts
You are correct, they are trim codes, but years ago they were defined in a different way on the accord, I think.
I searched for a definitive answer but I can’t find any info on trim designations on a Honda with the exception of Si being Sport Injected. I do recall DX being referred to as Deluxe in the 80s, but then what was CX? I would like to find the truth!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts