Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I got some ds09 wheels on 18x10.5, but by the pictures they do not fit, I want to do a fender roll (is also having contact with the fenders for the tires been so big) and my car is going on air suspension, I would like some note to take to make them fit, I don’t have money for new ones and can’t do refunds

And yes I weant really hat on fitment industries and I saw that they were good, maybe is because of the tires themselves?Thanks in advance.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
12 Posts
Those tires look too big if you're bagging your car, at least to me. Kinda hard to tell from the angle, but it looks like a pretty stretched tire with maybe a 40 or 45 profile. With 10.5s, I think a lot of people run anywhere from 235 to 275 width tires. I personally would go with a 255/35, somewhere in there. Some people even run 30 profile tires. That would give a mild stretch on a 10.5'' wide wheel, and a thinner profile, making them less bulky.

You will likely also need camber kits front and rear. The 3 arm rear camber kit would probably be the best bet if you're going super low with bags.

If keeping those tires though, you may need to pull the fenders as well. You can do that with a heat gun and fender roller (preferably), or some people use a baseball bat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those tires look too big if you're bagging your car, at least to me. Kinda hard to tell from the angle, but it looks like a pretty stretched tire with maybe a 40 or 45 profile. With 10.5s, I think a lot of people run anywhere from 235 to 275 width tires. I personally would go with a 255/35, somewhere in there. Some people even run 30 profile tires. That would give a mild stretch on a 10.5'' wide wheel, and a thinner profile, making them less bulky.

You will likely also need camber kits front and rear. The 3 arm rear camber kit would probably be the best bet if you're going super low with bags.

If keeping those tires though, you may need to pull the fenders as well. You can do that with a heat gun and fender roller (preferably), or some people use a baseball bat.
Thank you very much, yeah imma me changing the tires, I appreciate your input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts