Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm beginning to just think getting seat covers are my best option, but I don't want to be able to see any straps or have it sagging anywhere. I want it to look molded to the seat, like the factory looks. But my seats are REALLY dirty. I've had a lot of mud tracked into my car over the years I've had it from camping and stuff, and there are stains everywhere. I rented a Bissell big green and it literally didn't do anything. It ended up leaking, so I took it back and got a refund because it didn't look like it was even helping. Whenever I emptied it, the dirty water literally looked like water that you would find in a mud puddle, but it barely, if at all made a difference to the look.

I've thought about taking the upholstery off and either throwing it in a washing machine or just going to buy some material and cut it to fit, but I don't trust myself that much lol. If I could find some seat covers that fit exactly, or even a complete seat skin that I could put on, that'd be great. I just want it to look nice again. I'm tired of it being so dirty. Do any of you know where I could find a upholstery skin or exact fit covers? Or how hard it would be to reupholster them myself? I'm definitely not going to a shop to do it, that's way to much money for me. I'm trying to find a cheap way to do this, but still look factory and clean.

· Runnin' in the 90s
6,506 Posts
If you check out my intro thread I have before and after photos of my interior. I haven't seen yours but mine had coffee, energy drinks, soda, fast food, mud, dirt, hair and all manners of yuck staining the cloth interior. I used Blue Coral automotive upholstery cleaner. One can and a stiff plastic hand brush did my whole car. I don't even know how you'd fit a carpet cleaner in a car, lol. Just a suggestion. I understand it might be worse than what I dealt with but don't give up just yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.