Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I'm a new owner of a '13 EX-L V6 Coupe w/ Navi, and loving it! This is only the second car I've owned, so it's been a lot of fun exploring all the new features. Hope you guys are enjoying your rides too.

I'm sure this has probably been posted, but I did a search and couldn't find the answer to this. Also spent about 10 minutes in the car without being able to figure it out. Hoping someone can quickly assist:

How do I turn off the voice prompts that are read aloud through the car's stereo. And i'm not talking about turn-by-turn directions for the navi. Example: when I play a song through my iPod, it reads the title of the song, which is kind of annoying. Anyone know how to turn this feature off?

Please don't tell me to read the manual, I'm on a road trip and left it at home :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
gotta search through the functions I dont think there is a way to turn it off off persay but you can turn the volume down till its technically off.

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
You need to go into the menu and turn off "Interface Dial Feedback".

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's it!! Would have never found that on my own. Thanks so much guys, that was driving me nuts...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts