Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just picked up a '91 LX sedan from the original owner earlier this evening. It's got 358K miles on it and except for the rear passenger power window motor, everything works. Even the Honda cassette radio!

·
8th Gen Believer
4,013 Posts
122,454 on 09 V6, it's been remarkably reliable.

2 Posts
Currently drive a 97 EX with 185K on it. I have always had all work done at Honda and have always gone with their recomendations for repairs ect. 5 Speed and looking to get another 100K miles on it. I am having the car painted next week and will post pics. New headlights, grill, windshield with new molding all around...Thinking about doing the H22 swap but if I don't I will just throw a new clutch in it....At this rate how many miles do you really think I can get out of this car?....All highway miles to work 50 miles round trip a day. :)
96 EX at 140k miles

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up a gorgeous '93 EX 5-speed in Arcadia Green (bring back the green decade and make it permanent!), immaculate and impeccably maintained 225k on its original clutch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
410K miles on 91 Accord LX Sedan. Original owner. Original engine, transmission, clutch, and AC compressor. No, I am not kidding..... Changed over to R-134 and still cools somewhat. Good enough for midwest summer.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts