Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

321 - 326 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
That’s REALLY impressive. I wonder if you have the highest mileage 8G on this forum. Which year and trim level is your car? And has it needed any major repairs/work to get to 307k?
I bought my 2009 LX-P manual sedan brand new.. parts replaced power steering pump (oem),drive Axel aftermarket 500hp rated..oem cost double the price, shock/spring set kyb,fule pump aftermarket,o2 sensor,master door switch (ebay oem) and oem starter...i am still running on the original coil packs, regular maintenance rotors, sparkplugs typical stuff... And i did the labor myself...my wife warned me that if anything cost 1k to fix i have to get new car... So driving this car till it craps or when the tranny bearing finally gives out.. its making a low rattling noise when idle nothing noticable unless you are a car guy

·
Registered
693 Posts
I bought my 2009 LX-P manual sedan brand new.. parts replaced power steering pump (oem),drive Axel aftermarket 500hp rated..oem cost double the price, shock/spring set kyb,fule pump aftermarket,o2 sensor,master door switch (ebay oem) and oem starter...i am still running on the original coil packs, regular maintenance rotors, sparkplugs typical stuff... And i did the labor myself...my wife warned me that if anything cost 1k to fix i have to get new car... So driving this car till it craps or when the tranny bearing finally gives out.. its making a low rattling noise when idle nothing noticable unless you are a car guy
Good stuff. What are you running for an aftermarket stereo? It looks like you have a navigation screen up in your display.

321 - 326 of 326 Posts