Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

321 - 340 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
That’s REALLY impressive. I wonder if you have the highest mileage 8G on this forum. Which year and trim level is your car? And has it needed any major repairs/work to get to 307k?
I bought my 2009 LX-P manual sedan brand new.. parts replaced power steering pump (oem),drive Axel aftermarket 500hp rated..oem cost double the price, shock/spring set kyb,fule pump aftermarket,o2 sensor,master door switch (ebay oem) and oem starter...i am still running on the original coil packs, regular maintenance rotors, sparkplugs typical stuff... And i did the labor myself...my wife warned me that if anything cost 1k to fix i have to get new car... So driving this car till it craps or when the tranny bearing finally gives out.. its making a low rattling noise when idle nothing noticable unless you are a car guy

·
Registered
884 Posts
I bought my 2009 LX-P manual sedan brand new.. parts replaced power steering pump (oem),drive Axel aftermarket 500hp rated..oem cost double the price, shock/spring set kyb,fule pump aftermarket,o2 sensor,master door switch (ebay oem) and oem starter...i am still running on the original coil packs, regular maintenance rotors, sparkplugs typical stuff... And i did the labor myself...my wife warned me that if anything cost 1k to fix i have to get new car... So driving this car till it craps or when the tranny bearing finally gives out.. its making a low rattling noise when idle nothing noticable unless you are a car guy
Good stuff. What are you running for an aftermarket stereo? It looks like you have a navigation screen up in your display.

·
2010 2.4EX
401 Posts
Such a great iteration, the 8th, yet gets no love elsewhere on DA forums.

"It looks bloated" "It eats oil" Blahh blahh blahh...

·
Gearhead Girl 🤟
636 Posts
Don't have any super current photos but I'm at ~71,720. Bought the car June 29th 2019 with 68,500. I purchased anticipating an internship commute, but then covid happened. I'm graduating a semester late, and I have too many credits to be eligible for on-campus housing at school, so now she finally has a purpose once a week.

Shame....should jus sell it at this rate. 🤔
View attachment 528859
Wow! If it makes you feel any better, back in October 2018 my boyfriend bought a 2002 Civic with only 40,200 on it, one owner. Your Accord gets more use than his Civic used to.
(in case anyone was curious, he only paid $2800 for it).

·
Gearhead Girl 🤟
636 Posts
I meant to post an update to bump this thread, but I kept forgetting to take a photo before leaving my car... 72,121 as of this morning.

Check out my trip A number- that's the number of miles I've put on the car since I bought her almost 2 years ago!

·
Registered
884 Posts
I meant to post an update to bump this thread, but I kept forgetting to take a photo before leaving my car... 72,121 as of this morning.

View attachment 529968

Check out my trip A number- that's the number of miles I've put on the car since I bought her almost 2 years ago!
Will I hit 200k before you hit 80k? :ROFLMAO:

321 - 340 of 345 Posts