Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just the wheels/no tires.

Was wondering what a reasonable asking price would be.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Based what I have seen on multilple forums and local classifieds oem Honda wheels tend to sell for $500-600 depending on condition.

I just sold a set of sport wheels for $850 with rubber. Without they would have been $600.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you sell them on this site, I would venture to say $800 plus shipping would get you a sale, that is if they have no curb scrapes.

·
Registered
481 Posts
My estimate is about $600 assuming no curb rash

·
6MT JUNKIE
719 Posts
I sold mine in january when demand was high for 1k. Good luck getting that now :(

·
Registered
901 Posts
If you want them gone, some cash in your pocket and a quick transaction throw them on Craigslist for $500-$600. If you want to wait and wait and likely sell them eventually hold out for $800 - $1,100. This would be pricing w/tires. w/o tires i think you'll be luck to get $100 per wheel.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Wow thats pretty cheap. I saw them on sale on NYC Craigslist for about 1,200-1,900.

Part of the reason so many people were getting their rims stolen some time ago.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Honestly, I don't see why I can't get 800$ for them

·
Registered
177 Posts
Had a guy try to sell me his set for $1000 for just the rims and I think about $1300 with the tires. That was about 2 months ago.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just sold mine rims and tires locally for $800. One rim had some curb rash.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sold my set of wheels & tires for $1200 earlier this year. Doubt I could do that again.

·
2013 Sport OBP
29 Posts
What are Accord sport wheels worth?

I was wondering how much they are worth without tires?

They are not perfect, but in good shape. I just didn't know what the going rate was for these. I need to take pics with the required information to post in the classifieds on here.

one wheels has small amount of rash about 2" along the edge of the wheel. Remainder are perfect.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Check ebay

·
Dafuq?
492 Posts
I've seen them go for $600-$900, but it's all based on supply and demand

·
8th Gen Believer
4,240 Posts
Several threads on this, full of complaints about Sport wheels corroding. I wouldn't buy them at any price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts