Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did all the changes myself

Oil filter
Oil
Engine filter
Transmission fluid
Cabin filter
And rotated tires

But how do I reset the b123 code from coming up after every time I start the car

·
Registered
268 Posts
Turn the key to the "on" position. Select the maintenance you want to reset (oil life, or specific minder code). Hold down the odometer reset for 10 seconds, until the wrench flashes. Then let the button pop up and immediately push it back down for another 5 seconds, until the reset is complete.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turn the key to the "on" position. Select the maintenance you want to reset (oil life, or specific minder code). Hold down the odometer reset for 10 seconds, until the wrench flashes. Then let the button pop up and immediately push it back down for another 5 seconds, until the reset is complete.
Thanks it worked! !!

Trying to get my radio back up..battery was disconnected

Im entering code I got with the car but still seeong error

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks it worked! !!

Trying to get my radio back up..battery was disconnected

Im entering code I got with the car but still seeong error
everthing is good now:thmsup:

my car acceleration is amazing!!!!, the cars feels and sounds 10 times more aggressive.....

:nuts:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I thought I needed those ODB devices for the MM reset good to know I don't.

If mine is currently showing A13, if I reset this manually once I do my own oil change and ATF change, will the maintenance minder be smart enough to know what services I will have to do next time it lights up? I guess what I would like to confirm that that's also the way the dealership mechanic reset the MM indicator cause I don't want to be resetting and not getting some tip on what needs to be done for the next MM.

I'm only at around the 60k mark.

Thank you in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts