Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Accord Sedan EX-L 4 door 4 cyl and I have a shimmy @ +65mph. I've done several road force tire balancing in the last 2 months w/o much success. Right after balancing the car drives better for about 1 week and then the shimmy is back. The dealer refuses to do anything saying the car ride is normal for a 4 cylinder.
I read on this forum that hub centric rings may help reduce the vibration. I know that hub bore size is 64.1mm but I'm not sure what's the wheel bore size. I have he 17 inch stock wheels. Does anybody know what the correct bore size of these wheels?

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 2011 Accord Sedan EX-L 4 door 4 cyl and I have a shimmy @ +65mph. I've done several road force tire balancing in the last 2 months w/o much success. Right after balancing the car drives better for about 1 week and then the shimmy is back. The dealer refuses to do anything saying the car ride is normal for a 4 cylinder.
I read on this forum that hub centric rings may help reduce the vibration. I know that hub bore size is 64.1mm but I'm not sure what's the wheel bore size. I have he 17 inch stock wheels. Does anybody know what the correct bore size of these wheels?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts