Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies and gentleman
I currently own a 05 coupe 4 cylinder 5mt. The problem i have is very annoying and is really starting to make me angry. The only vent position for me that works is to the face, no other positions work. also when i put the position to defrost the front window, it feels like my ac automatically turns on it starts blowing really cold air out and the car starts shaking a bit just as if i turned on the a/c myself. Could anybody tell me what the problem is? thanks in advance:)

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
The defroster will always turn on the AC compressor because it is necessary to de-humidify the interior cabin to defrost the window. Increase the temp setting so it blows warm air. Not sure about your vent issue, except maybe the motor is no longer working. Do you have Auto Dual Zone, or standard single zone AC?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The defroster will always turn on the AC compressor because it is necessary to de-humidify the interior cabin to defrost the window. Increase the temp setting so it blows warm air. Not sure about your vent issue, except maybe the motor is no longer working. Do you have Auto Dual Zone, or standard single zone AC?
standard single zone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts