Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Built By Notorious
4 Posts
Hello all! I am Notorious Nick.

We just recently joined the Crosstour family! I got the wife a 13' Crosstour EX-L V6 FWD in Black on Black. We have had the car a little over a month now. We absolutely love it! Great power over my old 07' Accord Hybrid V6. Not as good of mileage. But, I can fix that with a few mods. Where it lacks in MPG it shines in fit, finish, performance and technology! As we are performance enthusiasts we have already modded it a bit.. We lowered it on K Sport KONTROL Pro coil overs on 20x9 w/ 35 offset XXR 968's on Nitto 555s in 245/35/20, Voodoo 13 rear camber, toe and trailing arms, 5k low beam and 3k yellow fog hid's. Just got K Tuner engine management from my friend James of K Tuner to test out on it too. I love it on my 12' Civic Si Sedan.

With much more to come. Stay tuned!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Welcome Nick. You guys installed the RV6 HFPC on my red V6 coupe. You guys always do excellent work. The ride looks sweet too!

·
Built By Notorious
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you SiR!

Niceeeeeee I love the crosstour
Thx! We do too!

Nice and clean, good job.
That's what we were going for. Clean and simple. Now some power mods. Thanks!

Welcome Nick. You guys installed the RV6 HFPC on my red V6 coupe. You guys always do excellent work. The ride looks sweet too!
Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words! I remember your car. It is part of why we bought the 13' Earth Dreams model Crosstour! What are we doing to your ride next? :grin

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Thank you SiR!

Thx! We do too!

That's what we were going for. Clean and simple. Now some power mods. Thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words! I remember your car. It is part of why we bought the 13' Earth Dreams model Crosstour! What are we doing to your ride next? :grin
Haha awesome! I'm going to hit you guys up for the installation of some TEIN SA coilovers soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts