Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I disconnect my radio and now the radio don't start is no blow fuse and I have power on the main plug nothing show up on the screen the clock is blanking and the AC unit works but nothing happened with the radio what can be the problem?

I disconnect my radio and now the radio don't start is no blow fuse and I have power on the main plug nothing show up on the screen the clock is blanking and the AC unit works but nothing happened with the radio what can be the problem?

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
You have to either enter a code or restart it depending on the year of Accord, and if you don't have the code written down, call your local dealer with the VIN.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2.4 with the premium stereo system I unplug the radio and now is completely dead don't do nothing not even ask for code. I don't have blow fuses , I have power at the main plug but the radio is completely dead the A/C work fine and the screen work for the A/C but nothing else. What can be the problem?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2.4 with the premium stereo system I unplug the radio and now is completely dead don't do nothing not even ask for code. I don't have blow fuses , I have power at the main plug but the radio is completely dead the A/C work fine and the screen work for the A/C but nothing else. What can be the problem?
I have the exact same problem, was about to throw my stereo away when I read your forum. Now I'm thinking it my be repairable. I will hold on to it till someone posts a solution, it's a awesome radio and $900 w all the options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts