Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About half the time when I start the car I get the all too familiar message "Cannot connect to Pandora, when stopped check your mobile device." I then have to pull the phone out of my pocket and touch "Allow" to be able to listen to Pandora. I've upgraded my 4S to iOS 7 and there's been no difference. I don't know who to complain to about it. Is it a problem with the car, my iPhone or Pandora. If only there was an option to Always Allow it to connect, then I wouldn't be having this problem. I think it's total BS that whichever company is at fault, hasn't taken care of this by now. In case you can't tell, I'm pissed about this. :rant:

·
Left lane, right pedal.
1 Posts
I have this same problem. It worked fine for a month and then the symptoms began. I own a iPhone 5. I had the same issues with iOS6 and they continue with iOS7. I've re-paired, cycled bluetooth, reinstalled apps, reset the the iMid to factory defaults, etc. As a test, I paired my wife's Android phone with the car and Pandora worked immediately and continued to do so for several hours. Generally speaking the whole software end of the iMid seems to be very beta and clunky. I've lost my speed dial settings and phone book sync a couple of times now. Getting to the point where I just don't want to use it, so I just tune in to XM. Hoping there will be an large bug squashing update available at some point, but not holding my breath.

·
2013 Honda Accord EX-L
72 Posts
I created a topic an asked the same question, but no one replied. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but yes, this is my problem!!! Hopefully someone finds a solution, I will keep a lookout in here and also try my own tricks

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've been having this same problem with my Galaxy S3. I think it has something to do with Pandora running on "accessory mode." When I turn on my car and Pandora goes into accessory mode, it runs fine. If, however, it doesn't, then the all too familiar message will pop up. I've gone to my local tasty kolache shop before work in the morning and it'll work fine on the way there, but as soon as I get in the car again to go to work, it stops. I was thinking about going to the dealership and just having someone troubleshoot it for me.

·
Stock Pssh...Yeah right!
301 Posts
i think there is a checkbox to always allow pandora. in setting. i dont have that problem when i get into my Sport

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think there is a checkbox to always allow pandora. in setting. i dont have that problem when i get into my Sport
Well, if you've found such a checkbox, you really should share its location (in detail) with the rest of us because in the 9 months that I've been on this forum, you're the first person that I've seen to suggest that there is such a checkbox. :dunno:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I do have the same problem with iPhone 4s and 5. It ****s, I think the radio was too ahead of its time, the radio promised good technology, but it is worst than Windows 8 and not to mention the poor sound quality

·
Registered
125 Posts
Running older Samsung Galaxy S 4G w/ JellyBean rom, and works fine here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts