Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Vtahk didnt kick in
4,099 Posts
congrats!

any thoughts of spacers? would help make the hfp suspension look like it's sitting lower than it is at the same time of adding a more aggressive stance

keep us posted on what u decide to do w/ the finishers
Actually it will make the car look like its sitting higher. Because at the moment you get that shadow affect over the tire which hides the gap somewhat. When you add spacers they are pushed all the way out, not allowing much shadow and you really start to see that its not as low as you thought it was. Iv went through all these scenarios on my previous 08

· Vtahk didnt kick in
4,099 Posts
My brother actually thought my car looked lower after I installed my spacers, I think because it brings the tire closer(out) to the fenderwell closing the gap a little, so you lose that depthy look.

Car looks great man! I'm extremely Jelly. ;)
It does the complete opposite. Think about it, more depth/shadow on the tire means it looks lower, as you bring it out and there is no depth or shadow then it starts to look much higher than before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.