Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
kevster.
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just looking at the offset calculator on a web site, I have to call and cancel this order, I should have ordered the 18x8 in a 40mm offset. chitt...

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
i was just looking at the offset calculator on a web site, I have to call and cancel this order, I should have ordered the 18x8 in a 40mm offset. chitt...
Lol... Ouch... Hope you had enough time to cancel...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That could have been a costly mistake.

·
09ACCORDCOUPE
599 Posts
Nice. Do you have a photoshop pic of them on your car?

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Your v6 already comes with 18" wheels. Why pay for same size wheels? I know you can use the same tires to save $ but I woud've gone at least 19". Also, I think OEM 18" wheels are 8.5" wide and not 8".

·
kevster.
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OE wheels are 8 inch wide, and yes I had time to cancel and place the new order, called them at 7 am and took care of it. so the wheels are coming out of Texas, drop shipped from Enkei. I just wanted 18's 19's would have less rubber on the sidewall and a rougher ride, sure it would look cool, but it will still look nice with the 18 inch Enkei, gotta be different, to many other cars out there like mine. i will post a pic in a couple weeks with the new wheels. I thought of new tires to but the Michelins on the car have a great rating, so why bother..would like to do a exhaust next, can't find much out there, any of ya know where I can look?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts