Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Here are some picks of my 2010 Accord EXL V6 Coupe in BBP. Mods are moderate... VCM deletion, AFE drop in filter, Intake Reaonator removed with intake duct extended 8 inches to collect cold air (fog lights removed), 2 DC mufflers out the back with all exhaust resonators removed, 18 inch “Volk” rims (8.5 wide, w/half inch spacer in back), Megan 32-way adjustable coilovers, Optima Red Top, and a few other cosmetic parts added. All other aesthetic mods were done by hand and imagination. It’s a Daily Driver, so I have to be reasonable with mods so it stays squeaky clean and reliable. Also, I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and...

Oh, forgot to mention drilled/slotted rotors, and braided lines running Pentosin DOT 4. No, the rims don’t keep spinning every time I stop. But yes, it does seem to have more karats than Aldi.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
any sound clips? how much louder is the car with resonators removed? I have megan mufflers but not sure if I should remove resonator as well. I have 3rd cat delete, mid pipe delete so far with muffler delete but putting them back on

1 - 2 of 2 Posts