Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,787 Posts
Rethink the FF coils for a better brand. Type I does not have damper control which is less than ideal.
Camber kits available are mainly SPC, JPower, and Megan. SPC has a solid reputation, though no major issues have been reported for JP. Cheaper bushings can harden and squeak. To lower you WILL need a kit no question. Not so imperative up front.
A 0 offset or near that will not work. 20 is possible but you will need a roll and camber most likely.
Lip kit - you have the 08-10 Mugen or Modulo to choose from. Other kits will need to be imported and will cost you upwards of $5k. You have even fewer options with 11-12 bumpers.

· Registered
1,787 Posts
He said he wanted VIP and that is part of the style, like it or not.

· Registered
1,787 Posts
F&F are cheap, entry level coils. Everyone I know with them tries to convince themselves they are good but they know that Megans for a hundred or two more would have been infinitely better.
To really go VIP you need bags. Moreover, don't cheap out on things to have to redo them later on down the road.
...I like the overall VIP theme but within reason. It's not a cheap path to venture down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.