Yes, a 2005 door will fit a 2003 model.
Same part #
67010-SDA-A90ZZ

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can it be this easy to swap doors?

From what I see, there are 4 bolts (2 top hinge, 2 bottom) and a wire harness that plugs into the door. Am I missing something, or is this it?

PS Obviously the door checker has to be swapped as well.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
No that is not it. Depending on if the car is a four door or two door then a two door would be heavier. Either door you probably need a jack to hold up the door or an assistant to hold the door while removing it so it wont drop. If your reinstalling the door from another car or a new door then you will need to have the door painted to match your car color. If you dont paint the door then you will have to paint the entire car to match the new door color.

What model car you driving anyhow and why you taking the door off?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Carl for the reply. I have an assistant and the door is a paint match for my current EX. As the part may not be a perfect shade, considering mine is an outdoor car and this part may be from an indoor car, I will deal with that. I found one and I couldn't pass up for the price they were asking. Complete door, panels, glass, gasket and mirror for less than half it would have run me new (and I would have had to paint that one). I am going to wait till I find the right side fender though before I put it on. Figure do it in one shot.

So, I guess the answer to my question is yes, it's simply 4 bolts and a helper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.