Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Accord Coupe. It's my daily driver V6 automatic (and my baby). I also have a 350z thats manual and has a stiff sports suspension thats my fun car. I drive back and forth from California often and need a comfortable car for the drive ( my back kills me after a couple hours in the z)! That being said I hate the wheel gap on my car and also the way it corners, I don't want a racing suspension on it, i want it to be a comfortable ride and I don't want it too low(California must be the pot hole capital of the world). Just slightly better in the corners and a little less gap (I'm putting 19's on it next week too). I'm still REALLY new at car mod's so I really appreciate any suggestions. I love reading the forums and seeing all the great stuff you guys have done to your cars! Thanks~ Amy

(so far I have tinted my windows and installed a K&N intake any other suggestions would be great too!)

·
Registered
304 Posts
The HFP suspension and a Progress 22mm RSB would probably be exactly what you're looking for, along with some sticky tires on your new rims.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Drop it on some springs and call it a day. Since you have your Z car.

·
2012 Coupe V6 with Navi
193 Posts
I have HFP suspension and its great for everyday use..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts