Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Bee R rev limiter to shoot flames out of my rear end?

• Yes, you should shoot flames out of your rear end

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No, stay in weekend dad's basement and continue eating Hot Pockets

Votes: 10 47.6%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was contemplating on weather or not I should purchase a Bee R rev limiter to install on my 7th gen Accord because my buddies have been talking about how my car is so loud but cant shoot flames. I was just wondering if it was a good idea or if it was even possible?

·
Banned
13,099 Posts
Your buddies sound like reasonable, knowledgeable, and accomplished professional people with a strong educational background. I would listen to them and do as they say.

I wish I could vote many many times in your poll, new member! Welcome to DriveAccord! What color is your Accord? Any plans to raise it or to further decrease its ability to operate?

Reactions: GerryB

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your buddies sound like reasonable, knowledgeable, and accomplished professional people with a strong educational background. I would listen to them and do as they say.

I wish I could vote many many times in your poll, new member! Welcome to DriveAccord! What color is your Accord? Any plans to raise it or to further decrease its ability to operate?
Sheesh no need for the sarcasm just a question. I was seriously wondering and I drive a 05 Black Coupe 6 spd manual.

·
Banned
13,099 Posts
Sheesh no need for the sarcasm just a question. I was seriously wondering and I drive a 05 Black Coupe 6 spd manual.
Flames against a black Accord would look good and would be a safe and value-adding modification..

·
Registered
619 Posts
Why not just hold a match behind your rear end and pass some gas? Very inexpensive way to do much the same thing.

- Jack

Reactions: mudbone9

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yall some (FEMALE CANINES), literally asking a question and u guys answering like a bunch of (FORNICATING GUYS NAMED RICHARD, BUT CALLED BY OUR NICKNAME)

·
Banned
13,099 Posts
Yall some (FEMALE CANINES), literally asking a question and u guys answering like a bunch of (FORNICATING GUYS NAMED RICHARD, BUT CALLED BY OUR NICKNAME)
Oh Mr. Le! You were so close! So close. But now it is time to say goodbye to you, your small penis, and your even smaller brain! Goodbye, troll!

Reactions: GerryB and jimijam

·
Registered
282 Posts
So I was contemplating on weather or not I should purchase a Bee R rev limiter to install on my 7th gen Accord because my buddies have been talking about how my car is so loud but cant shoot flames. I was just wondering if it was a good idea or if it was even possible?
That would be lit 100 AF fam, smiley face, beer mug, fireworks, eggplant, water fountain
F

·
Old Bird...sometimes wise
10,160 Posts
Oh Mr. Le! You were so close! So close. But now it is time to say goodbye to you, your small penis, and your even smaller brain! Goodbye, troll!
BRAVO AND WELL DONE!!!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Write-in candidate: Put the money into repairing the exhaust that is obviously in need of getting repaired.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
When I was a teenager we'd shoot flames out our rear-end all the time. All you need is a lighter. Depending on how much gas you've got you can get a large one going.

This is no joke either. One evening I was lying on my side in the living room, had one to let go, grabbed my dad's lighter off the coffee table, and fired off about a 4 ft flamethrower. My little brother was sitting right there on the recliner, saw it, and laughed for about 20 minutes. My mom pulls the newspaper down and says "what was that?"

A classic life memory.

·
Registered
310 Posts
When I was a teenager we'd shoot flames out our rear-end all the time. All you need is a lighter. Depending on how much gas you've got you can get a large one going.

This is no joke either. One evening I was lying on my side in the living room, had one to let go, grabbed my dad's lighter off the coffee table, and fired off about a 4 ft flamethrower. My little brother was sitting right there on the recliner, saw it, and laughed for about 20 minutes. My mom pulls the newspaper down and says "what was that?"

A classic life memory.
As I was reading, I thought you were going to tell us you lit your brother on fire...

Kudos on the control lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
As I was reading, I thought you were going to tell us you lit your brother on fire...

Kudos on the control lol.
Control had nothing to do with it. I was definitely a rookie. Apparently this gas is not under high pressure. He was lucky the flame shot straight up. Had it been a high pressure situation my brother's head would have been blown clean off. Either that or the recliner would have been torched right out from beneath him.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts