Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
JENNAY
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, So I was featured on Import Sweethearts FB page. It is such an honor to be featured on there page. Well me and a friend did a mini photoshoot with my car. What you think? In one of the pictures, look closely....I am in the reflection on my car. Its called Beauty behind the paint.

Attachments

·
'03 E39 Sport - 5 Spd
1,426 Posts
Always makes me want to upgrade to an 8th gen when I see a nicely built one, unfortunately I'll be taking a different path in my pursuit for new vehicles :(

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
Looks like you are wearing a big "Chef's" hat. :thumbsup:

·
JENNAY
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks.

Always makes me want to upgrade to an 8th gen when I see a nicely built one, unfortunately I'll be taking a different path in my pursuit for new vehicles :(
You should really upgrade to the 8thgen. So much you can do to it. I love the bodylines on the coupes.

Looks like you are wearing a big "Chef's" hat. 👍
Lol are you talking about the reflection of myself looks like im wearing a chefs hat. That hilarious and good observation. lol

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Awesome looking car there!! You definitely deserve to be featured on the Import Sweethearts page! Congrats!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Beautiful car, I think the 8th gen Accords LOOK better than the 7th gen but the 8th gens are boats!

·
Registered
232 Posts
very nice car, love the colour! keep up the good work :thmsup:

·
JENNAY
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.