Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 09 i4 ex coupe, recently installed the takeda sri which sounds amazing! youtube videos do no justice, but im looking to improve the over all sound.. i know theres other forums about universal mufflers and stuff like that but are there any down pipes, or as i see for all the v6 models they have the j pipes.. what other mods besides a muffler or greddy cat back are available.. i know its only a i4 and not a performance car.
i recently switched to the accord from a 08 SI coupe which was turboed and about 1500$ of other mods in it. i am obsessed with my new accord and wont ever look any other way but id love a little deep tone to it not loud or ricer.. any suggestions?

also any suggestion to a hid kit i know theres 1000 of forums on this but theres also 300000 different companies that make kits just looking for some guidence thanks...

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
that is ridicules that they sell the greddy muffler for 800 as where greddy themselves sell is for 600

·
Registered
353 Posts
that is ridicules that they sell the greedy muffler for 800 as where greedy themselves sell is for 600
Dude it's "GREDDY" for gods sake...

·
Registered
396 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts