• Other (explain)

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Many Accords...Many Miles
1,402 Posts
Mine is obvious with three kids 6 and under: BMW Roadster

My wife and I will agree to divide households, she can have an Odyssey-like vehicle and I will graciously maintain the convertible. (These plans subject to approval by the wife.)

·
Sittin low at about 80
45 Posts
Hey everybody Im new to the group here...

One formation of the Accord Ive been waiting for since the cancellation of the 5th gen Accord wagon, is the RETURN of the Wagon in either the 7th gen or 8th gen Accord design.

As for a single vehicle...
Im very anti-SUV. Id prefer a wagon version of the Accord. Something like the new "Camry Wagon" http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/14/detroit-2008-toyota-venza-crossover-to-challenges-edge-murano/

Id like the vehicle to weight about 3000lbs, not more than 3200lbs.

·
Banned
1,590 Posts
i would go with other and get a yatch.. Cuz i can just become a pirate and rob people on the ocean.

·
pro common sense!
7,084 Posts
i'm keeping my tsx. the ONLY thing that would try to pull me in a different direction is larger for hauling stuff (like our current basement project lumber/drywall/doors) and family when they are visiting. but none of those types of vehicles come in a manual transmission (or they aren't ones i'd even consider to begin with.) so tsx it is. i'll rent what i need for those other times.

but by picking a tsx (especially when he could get numerous other things for the same cost) stevel would probably either a. kick me out or b. leave me and form his own household.... :lmao:

so we might also have to employ that "dividing of household" so we could have the cars we want. :screwy:

·
*KindaFondaHonda*
542 Posts
First, if the government is ordering our family to only be allowed (how gracious of them) one vehicle, I would know that I'm not in the United States of America anymore:wavebye:... or maybe just moved to California.:D

Second, I would know that Liberals were in control of the House, Senate and White House.:yes:

That aside, we would buy a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S. They are exquisite. $3.00/$4.00 gas doesn't bother us... we are not living on the edge like so many others. So, 12-15 mpgs wouldn't bother me in the least (heck, we'd be going from buying gas for three cars to just one).

The Cayenne is everything all in one... extremely fast, handles magnificently, looks like a million bucks, feels like a million bucks, has plenty of cargo room, built like a tank, much improved quality, terrific dealer ambiance (Porsche of Orlando is top-notch), and it has cachet up the ying-yang.

Higher maintenance costs? So what... only one car, not three.

Higher insurance? So what... only one car, not three.

If I could justify spending $120,000, my wife might be driving one now. But to me, the Cayenne Turbo S is the perfect all-around vehicle to satisfy all our needs and wants!:thmsup:

·
Rule Enforcer
8,217 Posts
But to me, the Cayenne Turbo S is the perfect all-around vehicle to satisfy all our needs and wants!:thmsup:
Good car choice. I like it!

·
honda the best practical
287 Posts
Nissan GT-R the best bang for your buck period! :thmsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
One vehicle? Honda Element. :D We only keep the Accord around if we need to carry more than the two of us cause the E is usually stuffed with mountain bikes and camping gear :)

·
Sittin low at about 80
45 Posts
Hmmm

This is an easy one...

Id love to build this from scratch.
5dr Civic or Accord hatch / wagon design for Europe (TSX), with hatch or wagon. In deisel or gas fuel, under 3200lbs, no e nannies, no sat nav / nav system, no leather, no sunroof, no awd, no esc, no computer taking control, with a 2.4ltr 4cycl or 3ltr 6cycl, 6MT, with cycl shutoff.

Light weight, quick front driven and fast.

As for outside of the Honda realm:
Subbie Legacy Spec B wagon...
Mazda 6 hatch / wagon last and current gen...
2010 BMW 5 series HATCH!
E class AMG wagon..

I could definately.. be happy with any ONE.

Accordsforall
Accordsforall

·
6MT+Navi=Win!!
625 Posts
I'd want a sporty sedan. I like the 2006/2007 Accord sedan EX V6 6MT with navigation, now add LSD and it's good. Decent gas mileage, decent handling, still got a manual, some nice luxury features, decent space, etc.

Or

A 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited wagon with 5MT(actually, let's swap the 6MT from the spec.B in to that), with black/charcoal leather interior. In either Regal Blue Pearl or Garnet Red Pearl. Very sleek looking car, fun to drive, sleeper status, grocery getter. Such a fun car to drive! Has nice luxury features, AWD, turbo, 250hp/250tq, huge moonroof, etc.

·
Registered
737 Posts
If it's only one vehicle per family, then it's got to be Odyssey for me.

·
Registered
242 Posts
If only one vehicle per household, it would be a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Now from what I saw so far I do like the 2015 Subaru Outback and 2015 Nissan Murano but they are not on sale yet. I never was an SUV person but there have been plenty of times where stuff just doesn't fit in the TL.:dunno:

·
Registered
242 Posts
If it's only one vehicle per family, then it's got to be Odyssey for me.
"Performance modifications are not worth the hassle on an old daily ride. Buy a performance car instead " Sorry if I am a bit late noticing this. I agree on this exactly. I often asked myself what was the point.

·
Registered
737 Posts
"Performance modifications are not worth the hassle on an old daily ride. Buy a performance car instead " Sorry if I am a bit late noticing this. I agree on this exactly. I often asked myself what was the point.
Thanks DEman19901 for agreeing with my signature. Cheers...:thmsup:

·
Fear The Turtle!
2,166 Posts
Pickup for me and SUV for the wife. I'd go either Tacoma/Ridgeline or F-150 depending on my parking situation.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just returned from a cruise around Asia. If I had to have just one vehicle it would be a Toyota Vellfire. It is the first van I have seen that says "Man" not socker mom. It has been in Asia since '09 and still in production, but sadly only RHD. The loaded version is a 3.5 V-6, features really cool passenger reclining seats, awesome LED's and front end styling that doesn't suck like most of the other "me too" vans. I think it's also long enough to put a 4' x 8' board in the back with the seats folded. You can see a little if you search "Vellfire", but the locals with some added trim pieces were even better. And while waiting for various tour pick ups, many "guys" noticed them and recognized hot styling and FEATURES.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts