Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I recently became the proud owner of a 2013 Accord V6 Coupe with a 6-Speed. It was a reasonable price and only had 28,000 miles when I had it checked out by a mechanic. Everything about the car is great. Hopefully some of you have experience with performance upgrades on this model(nothing huge, just things I can do here and there) to increase horsepower. I am hoping to just push it up to 300 from the stock 278. If anyone has advice it would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your time!

-Shonkenstein

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Hey all,

I recently became the proud owner of a 2013 Accord V6 Coupe with a 6-Speed. It was a reasonable price and only had 28,000 miles when I had it checked out by a mechanic. Everything about the car is great. Hopefully some of you have experience with performance upgrades on this model(nothing huge, just things I can do here and there) to increase horsepower. I am hoping to just push it up to 300 from the stock 278. If anyone has advice it would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your time!

-Shonkenstein
Welcome. Congrats. Great car!

·
CheddyCheez
123 Posts
Change exhaust from head to toe...
HFPC or PCDs (most gains)
Jpipe (second most gains)
Midpipe (doesn't really add gains but fixes all your sound and rasp due to the 2 above)
Add some mufflers of your choice for some sound and maybe like 1hp extra lmao.

3 brands to check out for the above are Rv6, ATLP, and XLR8.
I have rv6 for everything. Stock mufflers though.

K&N Typhoon SRI (will only gain hp if you have a good tune)
Ktuner (one of the best mods)

I added BC racing coils to lower my car and improve my turns but you will def lose comfortness when lowering your car.

So stock your car is probably running at 245hp to the wheel.... After these mods you should be around 280-290 to the wheel. These are the easy mods... obviously there are plenty more but these are what most people are upgrading nowadays.

I have the v6 sedan AT and my 0-60 is 5 flat. A 0.7 second gain compared to stock.
Good luck and be ready to blow some fedia!

·
cvt - NOT
1,240 Posts
You should consider a custom single turbo set-up, that can you up to 350hp to the flywheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts