Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
What's your interest in those parts? Upgrading an EX / Sport / LX head unit? The upper screen should be the same on all vehicles from 2013, except for maybe the Nav models?

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
I think I'm in the minority, but the lower screen is just too much. Too many screens.

·
Registered
199 Posts
If its a OEM part it should bolt on to almost all Accords it has the right knob control so the system came off a non Navi accord

·
Registered
684 Posts
I think I'm in the minority, but the lower screen is just too much. Too many screens.
I'm with you. Too many screens. I like the head unit on the LX / Sport / EX trims. Like that it has actual, physical buttons you can press.

Problem for me is I want the better sound system in the trims that have that screen, along with all the other goodies only available in those trims.

·
Wanda Honda
458 Posts

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
The whole system in the Infiniti q50 is pretty cool. You should have a look on Youtube

·
Registered
197 Posts
What's your interest in those parts? Upgrading an EX / Sport / LX head unit? The upper screen should be the same on all vehicles from 2013, except for maybe the Nav models?
If there was a way to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit, will we somehow be able to still get into the car's menu settings? And I guess the steering wheel buttons won't work?

·
Registered
684 Posts
If its a OEM part it should bolt on to almost all Accords it has the right knob control so the system came off a non Navi accord
Not sure I follow what you're saying, but I think you got it backwards. Navi models have one knob. Regular EX-L have two. On the Navi there's a controller knob below the climate controls.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Not sure I follow what you're saying, but I think you got it backwards. Navi models have one knob. Regular EX-L have two. On the Navi there's a controller knob below the climate controls.
What I meant to say was it has two knobs so the system is from a non navi accord

1 - 12 of 12 Posts