Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2014 Accord LX CVT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking online to find some protective seat covers, since my interior is very light, and it seems there are super cheap ones that don't last or one has to spend a few hundred bucks. Has anyone found any that aren't expensive but at least fit?

·
6th Gear
765 Posts
I keep a large folded bath towel draped across the seat bottom. It's a cheap and effective solution to prevent the seat leather/vinyl from being damaged or stained through constant use, especially when wearing shorts or returning from the gym.

My towel is held in place with a booster seat that I use to prop myself higher than the highest setting available from the power drivers seat.

·
Yo Yo Ma
416 Posts
I purchased these the day I bought my car off amazonBlack Seat Covers. They get the job done and matches my interior very well and its a true fit to the Accord seats.

·
Vendor
804 Posts
If you're looking for inexpensive, good looking and quality option, check Seat Armour Towel Seat Cover: Seat Armour® - Towel Seat Cover They can be with logo or without, you can easily remove them and clean.
Another option you might be interested in is Coverking Spacer Mesh Custom Seat Covers: Coverking® - Honda Accord 2014 Spacer Mesh Custom Seat Covers It's one of the most popular series Coverking makes. They are completely breathable and have custom fit specifically for your vehicle.

·
2015 Accord Touring I4
2,120 Posts
Our cars have side air bags, you shouldn't be putting anything over them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts