Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have the Injen Intake for the 2.0 Accord? I emailed them and they said they have one its PN# SP1687 they just dont have it on the site very tempted to buy since ive always had good experience with injen intakes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pix or it doesn’t exist!! Haha
i asked for pics and the specs on it once i get i will post

They sent me PDF instruction sheet it does exsist and best part its a dry filter media comes either polished or black 😀😀😀

Here are PDF imstructions

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
And now I need this.... :devil

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered one on Tuesday $269 if I remember correctly. Order it with deliver to Canada so I can’t give the exact price. Order it in black too!

I do have a DYNO and a photo. They sent it to me via email. Enjoy!
Sounds clips if any 😉😉😉

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know intake options for this platform are very limited at this point, but please keep an eye on your fuel trims if you choose to install an Injen intake. Their are significant quality control issues that are causing most any 2016 1.5T Civic with an Injen intake to not run as it should in regards to measuring airflow correctly (without a completely custom tune). Some are having better luck than others. Hopefully this will not carry over to the Accord, but we will not know until someone installs one and records a data log.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts