Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
410 Posts
Very nice. Im jealous, still waiting for mine. Did yours came wit the harness and foam?

· Registered
410 Posts
I like to add mine to the list, it was a tough long day to install the trunk and to get them fitted the right way. But overall I like the outcome, from the back doesnt look like an Accord that was the comment I get at work. Just waiting for the INSPIRE emblem on the way.

Attachments

· Registered
410 Posts
15 cutoff wheels wow, Ive used 2 but bought a heavier disc for metal not the brown disc. Looks great>>>

So may I ask how many of us Accord Sedan owners that have or converted to INSPIRE TRUNK GARNISH here in US or West side?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Mid-size car
Hey Pirate I guess you have some clearance/gap above the license plate which from the Inspire trunk and trunk itself. What I ended up doing is put some leftover Chrome strip from my front grill to the trunk to cover the small gap. See Pics

Attachments

· Registered
410 Posts
Original or ebay trunk will have the gap>> I guess. I almost drill or make a small hole cutout for the tabs so it will be flush but instead I ended up putiing the chrome strip to hide the gap clearance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.