Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

· Registered
919 Posts
hey guys, just got this neat mod installed :banana: tell me what ya think
Alright! Another Inspire lower trunk in SoCal. That's 3 so far (Fish Hunter, you and me) Looking good there bro.:thmsup:

JDM decklid spoiler will finish off that rear end. Let me know when you're ready for it.

We're working backwards from each other LOL
My "Stephen83" JDM replica lip. I gotta take better pics, a reflection makes it look higher on the far corner.
You got it installed?! My first real customer :banana:It looks real good. Could you post up what your impressions are and take a few more pics from different angles and post it up on my thread in "The Sponsor's Corner?" I'd appreciate it! Now when you get your Inspire lower trunk, it'll be the 4th Inspire conversion. We gotta have another SoCal meet.

· Registered
919 Posts
Looking good Pirate! Congrats on having both Inspire decklid spoiler and trunk+lights!

· Registered
919 Posts
I also like the thin chrome in the gap although I don't think it will look as good on a PMM... any thoughts? I have a gap too and mine is an original JDM part.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.