Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a chance to pick up my Painted wing while out of town on Business in Southern CO from my paint guy:

piece snapped back in place looks like:

opted for the one w/out the Rear View Camera as i like my Big Red Honda Emblem:

it will be going on my Carbon Fiber Trunk and i think the contrast will hopefully look okay:

for anyone else looking at the Inspire Wing, there is also this version:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ran into bit of a hiccup with Install...definitely don't wanna attempt this one on my own.

had someone who would have done it for $50ish but didn't have 100% of info and parts present

in Colorado, Racing Trenz will do install + double sided tape + one hole and thread the wiring (i will complete wiring myself) for $230 from $250...they are solid booked until my appt. date in Mid Nov.

i want it installed sooner if possible and am going to head down to CO Springs and hopefully will get it done soon

will post pics when installed

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got it installed @ Speed Workz in CO Springs for $220 including tax w/out wiring as i'll be taking care of that:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
king of my heart
39 Posts
That looks very very good

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just ordered the same one paid $280 i didnt want the backup camera either. i also have thr madulo rear lip from japan, jist waiting to get everything before i paint

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just ordered the same one paid $280 i didnt want the backup camera either. i also have thr madulo rear lip from japan, jist waiting to get everything before i paint
thats a great price! the 7th gen. has so many options and OEM stuff that is now commonplace to see like rear back cameras

Modulo stuff is super expensive and rare...hopefully you will get the spelling correct next time :laugh

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i had mine professionally installed. lining up the holes isn't an easy process like a 4 bolt wing that sits on top of the trunk.

since it sits on the back of the trunk where there is a curve, drilling the holes takes time if you're doing it yourself

best i could find was a friend who was gonna do it for like $30 but once he saw the wing, he recommended taking it to my speed shop down in CO Springs

i think it was like $50-80ish but they did a great job on it

wiring is fairly easy so if you take it to a shop and they want you to pay for wiring it, thats one thing that you can DIY

good luck w/your install!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts