Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Got my Christmas present early so i decided to install it.

I got it at a crazy price i couldn't pass up, $210 shipped.. Which is crazy, you cant get it for less than 350 shipped.. :thmsup::yes:

I have to say i love it.... This in Combo with P2R Throttle Body Spacer, and there Ported Runners it's god! lol

Thanks for the pictures Carlos..

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMV3y6mH_4

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Guys,

Got my Christmas present early so i decided to install it.

I got it at a crazy price i couldn't pass up, $210 shipped.. Which is crazy, you cant get it for less than 350 shipped.. :thmsup::yes:

I have to say i love it....

Thanks for the pictures Carlos..

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMV3y6mH_4[/QUT

That a V2 intaKE 210 its stolen price, where u get it.

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
How is it different from v1?

Notice any difference other than noise Jorge?

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
Yea I figured, CAI #s are more higher end. **** they didnt have a nice shiny blue one for you haha

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
Looking good. Did you have to trim the intake tube to fit with the p2r spacer?

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
No problem, glad you were able to get the deal while it was available. I will probably do the p2r spacer when I do the ported runners. I'm holding out hope that there will be a ported intake manifold available so I can wait for that and hit all three birds with one stone in terms of installing.

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No problem, glad you were able to get the deal while it was available. I will probably do the p2r spacer when I do the ported runners. I'm holding out hope that there will be a ported intake manifold available so I can wait for that and hit all three birds with one stone in terms of installing.
Well that's the thing, i know that P2R wants to make Ported Intake Manifold there isn't just enough interest for it..

·
Registered
315 Posts
How come you didn't call me up ?? To hook me up with that price also??!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
lol.. sorry man.. Cousin got down quickly on that lol...

That's a steal... loving the price... and I'm sooo thinking about getting the UR underdrive pulley...on the border.

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a steal... loving the price... and I'm sooo thinking about getting the UR underdrive pulley...on the border.
+1.... If i could do it all over again, in order.

1- UR underdrive pulley
2- P2R complete line
3- CAI
4- Exhaust
5- J-pipe "haven't gotten it yet"
6- PCD "not out yet"

·
Registered
315 Posts
+1.... If i could do it all over again, in order.

1- UR underdrive pulley
2- P2R complete line
3- CAI
4- Exhaust
5- J-pipe "haven't gotten it yet"
6- PCD "not out yet"
Kinda scared that the underdrive is gonna steal the power to the stock navi and cause problems...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Kinda scared that the underdrive is gonna steal the power to the stock navi and cause problems...
You probably won't notice the UD pulley in normal driving unless you have a powerful stereo or some other high current draw (not your nav system).

The V2 intakes essentially have dual chambers to maximize the volume of air, compared to the standard intake which has only one diameter all the way through.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
That's mess up I only got credit for the pix..What about the rest Jorge??!!!!LOL
The only problem having a AEM CAI is you will be having fuel problems meaning you are always going to be on full throttle just to hear that intake ....sounds awesome lol....

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
That a V2 intaKE 210 its stolen price, where u get it.
Dude, there's no need to quote the pics in the thread, especially when you effed up the quoting part somehow. I know you're new to this internet thing and I'm just trying to help you out.

·
Registered
486 Posts
looks great Jorge...welcome to the AEM CAI team!!...I luv mine.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts