Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I decided to install these pedals from SRP racing SRP Racing - Custom Aluminum Racing Pedals to replace the Strutking pedals that I had.

Here's how they came:

The old Strutking pedals:

Here's during the installation:

And finished:

They have "spikes" and they are grippy:

I really like how they look compared to the Strutking.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Feel like your old ones would be grippy-er. Is there more foot slipping w/ your new ones?

Regardless, looks cool.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they look nice!
Thanks bud!
Feel like your old ones would be grippy-er. Is there more foot slipping w/ your new ones?

Regardless, looks cool.
Thanks! My shoes slipped a few times on the old ones. I haven't tried these new SRP ones yet in the rain. We don't get much rain in Phx, AZ. :grin

·
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
Very nice! Look very grippy to me!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good thing its raining tonight in Phx for once :D lightning is kickin over by camelback mountain right now

·
Registered
983 Posts
I too have the Strut King installed. I like these better look wise though.

It took me a year to install these. And Strut King was very proud of his, I wont be changing out mine anytime soon.

Like I said I really like the looks of these better. Nice find.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good thing its raining tonight in Phx for once :D lightning is kickin over by camelback mountain right now
Haha true! My shoes didn't slip lol
Thanks!
I too have the Strut King installed. I like these better look wise though.

It took me a year to install these. And Strut King was very proud of his, I wont be changing out mine anytime soon.

Like I said I really like the looks of these better. Nice find.
I like that the dead pedal fits better than the Strut King did which I never installed haha.
Nice write-up - I like pics at all stages of a project.
Thanks!
Did these just fit on the pedals normally? Or did you need to mount them with screws somehow?
You need to drill out the holes. They attach with a nut and bolt. You can kinda see the hardware in the first picture. :smile

·
Registered
228 Posts
I really like them, except the screws seem to be in kind of random places. Did you have to put them there or is there somewhere else to drill them?

·
Thunder Up!
3,020 Posts
They kind of remind me of a girls phone cover. They look like little diamonds or 'bling' all over the pedals from afar. Maybe it's better in person, but it's quite flashy

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really like them, except the screws seem to be in kind of random places. Did you have to put them there or is there somewhere else to drill them?
The clutch and brake pedals came with 6 nuts and bolts. I wish they came with 8. The dead pedal and gas pedal use 4 self tapping screws. You can drill anywhere that you like.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They kind of remind me of a girls phone cover. They look like little diamonds or 'bling' all over the pedals from afar. Maybe it's better in person, but it's quite flashy
Haha yeah I like how they are shiny :laugh

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet pedals! I dig how they shaped the gas pedal for the heel and toe drivers. That dead pedal is a nice touch as well.:thmsup:
Thanks! Yeah I just learn how to heel toe haha. The dead pedal is pretty sweet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts