Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

41 - 60 of 182 Posts

·
aka Rich
290 Posts
i wanted to see that harness you were talking about that you said is in the classifieds but its not there....can you just post the pic on here?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
hey guys... thank you very much for your comments... very time i sit in my car, i get proud of my work....

yea i will post the picture here soon. i have exam tomorrow. so i will do it after that...
if you guys have any more question please let me know
thanks

·
2017 Accord Sport CVT
1,207 Posts
You think this swap can be done in an 08 Accord? I have an non navi 08 EXL. I was interested in doing this almost right away. I was told it was a difficult install and everything needed to be wired in and that it would be expensive. Based on your summary of the 7th gen it doesnt sound that difficult. I couldnt find a 6spd in my color with navi when I bought my car in November (At the time I was told there were only 35 6 speeds in the country). 6 spd coupe is very hard to find so I settled for what was available at the time. Im determined to install Navi at some point though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
hey man i dont know anything about 08... i did it in 07.. so that works for 03 to 07... sorry i dont know much about 08 so cant help you.

if there any member that is on gen7accord.net
can you qoute my post there... i signed up but never got anything back and i cant log on there...

·
2017 Accord Sport CVT
1,207 Posts
hey man i dont know anything about 08... i did it in 07.. so that works for 03 to 07... sorry i dont know much about 08 so cant help you.

if there any member that is on gen7accord.net
can you qoute my post there... i signed up but never got anything back and i cant log on there...

I had the same problem there. I signed up and never got the email validation either. I tried 3 different email addresses and emailed the mod and never got any responses.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I had the same problem there. I signed up and never got the email validation either. I tried 3 different email addresses and emailed the mod and never got any responses.
in the forum, scroll down to "Guest and New Members Forum. Join the Club!"... from there, go into "Announcement: HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW USERNAME"... follow the 5 steps and you'll have access!!!

it was done this way because early last year the forum had an issue with spam bots and they needed to weed out the real people from the fake ones... :yes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
hey thanks alot... i will do it as soon as i get free time....

thanks guys for all your comments... i looked alot on fourms to find out if something already did that.. but no help.. so i want to get this out to everyone who is thinking about this conversion.. i think it really worth it...

·
Registered
83 Posts
wow maybe in a couple years lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I noticed you had installed Lexus' navigation program into your Accord? Did I notice correct?? How did you do this? I'm dying to know..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
hey guys... i will out of country for like 2 months with very limited interent connection so i am sorrry for the delay respones..

i cant really take more pics of the harness those the best pics i have.... sorrry

and about the lexus navi... its just a regualar accord navi... notting to do with lexus..

·
what you word bout?
55 Posts
can there be a swap on an 03 Ex accord?

·
Registered
575 Posts
think there might be a chance a junkyard might have a navi? lol

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice work. I have the stock NAV with voice command and find I rarely use it. It does not work that great especially if you have the sunroof or windows open or if the fan is running. It's quicker to hit the button for what ever function you want.

It is great, however for entering destination info such as city and street number. I always use it for that and it works great.

Your screens look a little different than mine. What year is the NAV unit from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome work. If I wasnt doing a carputer I wouldve definitely went this route and btw just saw that khush amded on the rear view mirror.

41 - 60 of 182 Posts